From the production of blueprints through the administration of the building project to ensure compliance with those design plans, project architects face enormous pressure as the head of the design team.
As a vital partner to architects, HTS offers strategic insights - from technical equipment specs to detailed concept drawings. Among the support services we provide, architects tell us they appreciate HTS' ability to save them billable hours when we supply:
- Drawing services, which includes specification reviews to relieve the architect of this burden
- Detailed technical information
- Accurate submittals, the first time
- Energy efficiency analysis
- Financial modeling
- Tailored solutions and vertical market engineering by dedicated design staff, many of whom are LEED accredited
- Coordination by a single HTS point-of-contact to provide continuity among the entire design team and prevent design conflicts and project surprises
- In-depth BIM and Revit experience and capability to provide 3-D views
- Same-day guarantee to provide design files
- Cost-saving design recommendations to improve the aesthetic of HVAC infrastructure affecting a building's exterior elevation
- Recommendations for improved acoustic performance
- Space-saving suggestions to maximize the building footprint
- Project management to ensure timely delivery of equipment
Much more than a third-party provider of HVAC equipment, we strive to be an architect's indispensible link in the project HVAC design and construction chain.
As energy and space efficiency increasingly affect HVAC design, and new technology emerges rapidly, HTS serves the critical role of educator for the design and construction industry so project design teams can bring the best solutions to every project, regardless of its size, complexity or timeline.