Daikin McQuay Magnitude Magnetic Bearing Water Cooled Chiller
- Magnetic bearing centrifugal compressor eliminates the efficiency-robbing friction inherent in traditional centrifugal chillers.
- Small unit footprint helps the Magnitude chiller fit in buildings where space is limited, making it ideal for retrofit projects.
- Integrated VFD optimizes part load efficiency, a key performance feature since most chillers operate at part load 99% of their life.
- Unmatched unloading with the integrated VFDs since the on-board digital controls reduce compressor speed to match the load.
- Sustainable performance - positive pressure, oil-free design eliminates the performance degradation due to non-condensables and oil contamination of the refrigerant.
- Touch screen operator panel is graphically intuitive and easy to use for enhanced operator productivity. Important status and control information is available at a glance or at a touch.
- Reduced maintenance costs due to the elimination of the oil, oil system, purge system, and shaft seals found in older technology chillers.
- Low inrush current at star-up is ideal for operation with backup or emergency power systems.
- R-134a refrigerant has no ozone depletion potential and no phase-out schedule.
- Quality assurance and quicker start-up are enhanced by the factory testing of every unit at job site conditions.
- Easy integration with our Open ChoicesTM feature using BACnet®, LonWorks® or Modbus® communications without an expensive gateway panel.
- Seismic compliance with both IBC seismic certification standards and OSPHD pre-approval.
- LEED® points can be earned from the Magnitude chiller's performance in two categories: EAc1, up to 19 points possible; and EAc4, 2 points.
700 Ton Magnetic Bearing Chiller Announcement at the AHR Expo*:
*Video Courtesy of the AHR Expo
How it works:
Projects Using this Product
Products by Manufacturer
Products by Type
We're here to be a resource for you. How can we help?
|Contact your representative|
|Request a proposal|