Heat Pipe Technology Inc. Wrap-Around Dehumidifier Heat PipesDINH
Dehumidifier Heat Pipes are thermal transfer devices capable of moving large amounts of heat from the return air stream to the supply air stream of an AC system. Typically, they are charged with a working fluid. Because heat pipes move heat with a process of vaporization and condensation, no mechanical parts or energy is needed.
- Free precool and reheat
- No heat added to conditioned space
- Allows entire system to work more efficiently
- Increases latent capacity without additional energy consumption
- Dehumidifies air entering the ductwork.
- Helps better meet the ASHRAE 62-1999 Standard.
- No moving parts to break down or wear out
- Often allows downsizing of entire HVAC systems
- Helps prevent IAQ problems associated with high humidity
Products by Manufacturer
Products by Type
We're here to be a resource for you. How can we help?
|Contact your representative|
|Request a proposal|